Thursday, August 03, 2006

AGAIN!

Seriously how can u possibly commit the same mistake twice...

Well, that's me...your 1 possible victim of such situations...

Well, I just did it again...

Shy, shy go to hell...let my inner self shine...

I am so selenga sometimes, I just can't explain it....

Like Ariff said, I'm being myself....not selenga but that's shy perhaps?

Can't really help it lah, but I have promised myself that I would do it tomorrow.

I've been telling myself 'maybe'...maybe that's why...

NOnoNO...that is the reason...not maybe

You probably won't know what I'm talking about unless you were there when it happened.

Well, here's a hint for those who's 'not following', it's about last Friday's big mistake!

Well, I'd say this today there's not gonna be another tomorow for this.

I STRIKE TOMORROW!

I just want to get this over with and if the outcome's positive, I'm happy.

If not, I'll move on.

Damn O's but if not for you I'd not met her anyways....

This is not the movies dude!, wake up!